[TriEmbed] Boom stand stereo inspection microscope for sale

Ian Kilgore iank at iank.org
Sat Mar 14 10:27:28 CDT 2015

Hi,

I bought this microscope a little over one year ago, it's been useful for
soldering & inspecting fine-pitch surface mount components. In particular
it saved me a lot of time and frustration when I built this random number
generator http://iank.org/trng.html (
http://iank.org/trng/final_assembled2.png)

I'm selling it now and thought I would see if anyone in TriEmbed would like
it (or maybe SplatSpace could use it, if they don't have one). I bought it
for just shy of $600, a significant chunk of which was probably shipping
(it's about 75lbs all together), so if you're local I can bring it to you.

Here's the exact model on the manufacturer's website
http://www.amscope.com/3-5x-90x-trinocular-boom-stand-zoom-stereo-microscope-with-1-3mp-usb-camera.html
and my ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/151619296667

Email me off-list or text if you're interested

Thanks,
Ian Kilgore
919.797.3738