[TriEmbed] APA102 connectors (JST 4 pin)

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:15:51 CDT 2015

I think I will order a few pairs of these, does anyone have a source for
really small Spade connectors? Like these  .11" from adafruit:
https://www.adafruit.com/products/1152
I tried ordering some off Amazon, after waiting for the package from China,
I got standard 1/4" that I could have picked up from Autozone or Lowes. I'd
like to crimp them on my own wires, (for the switches that are shown on the
above page) but if I have to, I guess I'll get them from Adafruit & splice
them in.

Glen