[TriEmbed] nRF8001 BLE

Nick Meyer nick.j.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:37:26 CDT 2015

I should probably have mentioned what my ultimate goal is.

I'm trying to setup a BLE enabled Arduino that can send commands to a PC.
However, I want the receiver to be a usb powered device.  I would like it
to be separate so that I can move it to any PC and have it automatically
execute the handshake and its ready to operate.

For the receiver, I was thinking to use an Arduino Micro for its HID
capabilities, but from Googling around, it looks like linking two Arduinos
via Bluetooth is a challenging task (most are peripheral only).  Hence my
original question.