[TriEmbed] Elecrow what-if

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Mar 11 19:48:08 CDT 2015

What if I wanted about 100 copies of a .4x.6" board? The board is .24
square inch, so that's $1.20 for a set of three from OSH Park, or 40
cents each. For 90 that's 30 sets of three for $36 and they eat the
overhead of panelizing. With their "medium run" the minimum is 150
square inches, so I'd have to get a few hundred copies (if I could
figure out how to panelize it and they were OK with that. If the
panelizing overhead was zero it would be 625 copies in 150 inches, but
let's figure 500. So maybe $150/500 or 40 cents a piece. Hmm.