[TriEmbed] C/C++/Python/Ruby/Perl code for translating a text string into a QRcode bitmap expressed in the native language

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Mar 3 18:53:45 CST 2015

I'm looking for something to link to or use directly via source that
takes a text string and creates the bitmap for a QRcode representation
of that string of characters. I mean something like a C char[][] of ones
and zeros or any more complex equivalent in the native language, not a
file that pops out magically via a library. I need it to be usable on
Debian Linux (e.g. Ubuntu). I realize I might be writing nonsense to do
with the size/scaling and what not (I can now reliably spell "q r c o d
e", but I need a starting point to do the translation for a special
graphics printer I'm playing with. I don't have a real driver for this
printer, just a pile of escape code docs.

Thanks,
Pete