[TriEmbed] Hardware "Debugging"

Jeff Crews cruzetti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:26:55 CDT 2015

If there is a niche, something will try to fill it. A few years back I was reading up on recovering/repurposing old military trucks and transports.

I was surprised at how many articles began with some variety of "Pull tab on wasp bomb; stick it in the air cleaner and run away. Return later; remove nest."

-JSC

Forgive my phone-induced brevity.