[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 25, Issue 43

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:33:34 CDT 2015

Be careful when using shared libraries. I have had few problems with
SparkFun's library, like wrong sizes or even switched pins.
I can't remember exact parts, but I recall once using their 5050 RGB LED
part, which did not match any available LEDs, not even the ones they were
selling. Another one was SOT23-6 package, which was mirrored, so pin 1 was
pin 3, pin 4 was pin 6.
I now use only libraries from reputable sources or just make my own parts.

Rob.