[TriEmbed] link to the PowerFet board images that happens to work & missing post

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jun 25 13:53:52 CDT 2015

OK, another reminder to always check links every single time no matter
if I think I "just changed one little insignificant detail".

The PowerFet board images are here
<http://triembed.org/lib/PowerFetSOIC8-1>.

I sent Shane's too big posting through, but it hasn't shown up in the
archives or may email folder yet. Hoping it wasn't hung up and the rest
of you have gotten this.

We obviously need to boost the list message size limit, which is 100kb
for text messages. But the limit can't change until July at the
earliest. Sorry for the hassle.

And I forgot to say much earlier this month: Thanks for the anonymous $5
donation to offset domain registration cost!