[TriEmbed] June mtg video & July agenda

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Jun 21 17:47:48 CDT 2015

The June meeting video is up on the archive page
<http://triembed.org/blog/wp-admin/edit.php?s=archive&post_status=all&post_type=page&action=-1&m=0&paged=1&action2=-1>.
Craig's slides will get there later.

For July13th  Adam Haile (with help from Dan Ternes presumably) will
provide an update about the AllPixel
<http://maniacallabs.com/2015/04/14/get-started-with-the-allpixel/>project.
We guestimate 20-30 minutes for slides/demos and a similar time for Q&A.

There is great interest in prioritizing and getting on with tutorials
related to the subjects bounced around on the list by Kevin Schilf and
others. Why don't we settle on a format and a "top ten" list or the like
and expect to start something in this area in August? Here are a few
alternatives that might work in future meetings to maybe get us closer
to closure:
   a) Reserving a few minutes (say 15 *tops*) for a short tutorial for
each meeting and have this be a permanent part of every meeting, with
Kevin and others providing material
   b) Alternating tutorial-oriented meetings with ones offering
presentations on other topics
   c) Like (b), but not so often and mixed with lightning talk meetings
that present, say, 10 topics at five minutes max per topic
   d) ???