[TriEmbed] Free (old) Computers

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Sat Jun 20 11:54:47 CDT 2015

I've got a pile of old (5-8 years old) up for  grabs if anyone is
interested. I'd love for them to go somewhere they would be used for
educational purposes or something, but I won't be super picky. Some systems
are complete, others are more for parts. I'm not sure of the exact specs on
everything, so below is the best I know. I can bring them to the July
TriEmbed meeting. Feel free to forward to other lists (like SplatSpace).

What I have is:

*Mac Mini*
1.83GHz Core Duo
1.25GB RAM
80GB HD

*Zotac MAG HD-ND01 Mini PC* (10x10x2 inches)
Missing Power Brick (19V 3.4A - a laptop supply should work)
No HDD - Takes 2.5"
Atom N330 Dual CPU, 2GB RAM

*Dell Optiplex 760 (2008)*
Pentium M 2GHz