[TriEmbed] Transistor as switch

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Jun 15 18:51:59 CDT 2015

Pedantic?   When I post questions I expect some answers will be short and some will be longer. I'm also quite able to take the occasional, "you should know the answer...think".

I want information, and analogies (although I've never cut a sweet gum tree) are often more helpful than a more technical explanation.
Pedantic?  Not a chance.  :-)

Brian