[TriEmbed] ABC's of Electronics (V, I, Z)

Ryan Schuster ryans1138 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:51:55 CDT 2015

As an EE, I'd really love to get in on this.  I'm willing to put in time to
do some talks, so feel free to offload any talk topics or ideas to me too.

Aside from basic electronics - how to think of current/voltage, types of
components, etc. I think there are a few things that might be most relevent
to embedded work:
- input/output/power supply protection
- making good measurements (types of measurement equipment, how to drive
them, handling ground loops, proper setup, etc.)
- signal conditioning (filtering, amplification, attenuation)
- considerations for driving inputs/outputs (fan-in/fan-out, current
limits, inductive/capacitive loads, and related problems)