[TriEmbed] Large Format Laser Cutting Needed

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Sat Jun 6 21:13:31 CDT 2015

It's an option, white is preferred so that I loose as little light as
possible.
I just found a source of 32x40" sheets of foam core in white which I think
may work. 10 sheets for $40 and I need 4 at most. I realized that I could
probably design a 3D printed jig that would take care of the slot size and
spacing for me... I always make a jig if possible :)
My only complaint with the foam core method is that at 1/8" thick, there's
going to be more of a dark border around each pixel than I'd like, but I
could probably mitigate that by leaving a small gap between the top of the
dividers and the diffuser. There would then be a soft edge between each
pixel but they would still be basically square. I'll have to play with it.