[TriEmbed] Large Format Laser Cutting Needed

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:05:02 CDT 2015

Adam,

Have you looked into getting them die cut? I don't know what the setup
costs would be.

The other thought I had was making a negative mold around 50x50 cm, then
casting them with something. Even using a can of Great Stuff spray foam
might work if you can figure out a mold release method. Lowes has 4'x8'x2"
thick insulating foam board for about $35 which could be used to make the
mold by cutting appropriately angled slots centered every 40mm in both the
X and Y. I think this method would be more sturdy than the paper/cardstock,
and depending on how you assemble it, might be able to be dis-assembled for
transport.

Glen