[TriEmbed] Hardware "Debugging"

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 07:23:25 CDT 2015

Interesting article.

I highly recommend Cash's Appliance Parts in Raleigh for HVAC and other appliance repair equipment.  They usually have HVAC parts, including capacitors, controller boards, relays, etc in stock.
I have used them for some oven equipment as well.

Some multimeters can measure micro farads, so it may save you a trip.  After the 2nd capacitor failed on my HVAC I now own a better multimeter.  You can take your capacitor to Cash's, they will tell you if it is bad or not.  (one of mine tested ok, but had a bulge in the bottom, it had to be replaced).

The older model HVAC relays came with a cover, so ants could not get in and do what you have seen (I have not see ant pictures before, very cool).
Thanks
Craig