[TriEmbed] Large Format Laser Cutting Needed

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:12:55 CDT 2015

Now my turn!

Adam,

I just remembered that the RMS laser can open for sheet feeding so you can
do long pieces but would still be limited to 35" width.  And you would have
to index your stock between cuts but that is not much of a challenge. Let
me know what you think of Pololu's service. I love those guys but have
never used their laser service.

Contact Pololu and ask them about card-stock or thin pressboard. I take it
they are flexible about letting you drop-ship material to them or have them
order it if you need a material they do not stock.

Shane