[TriEmbed] NOT going to be at Cary HAMFest

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Fri Jul 17 18:32:49 CDT 2015

I mentioned in this week's meeting that there was a "90% chance" I'd be
at tomorrow's Cary HAMfest.

I'm going to revise that forecast to "5% chance" that I'll be there.
I've had a *long* week with my consulting work, and I don't think I
could pile on any more sleep deprivation to get there early enough to
setup a table.

Of course anyone local can always get anything from my website at any
time. I have a lot of stuff that's not listed online, but I'm going to
change that this weekend for sure.

--Jon

--
Jon Wolfe