[TriEmbed] Driving 32 5v relays

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 11:09:29 CDT 2015

Richard,
I have not looked at the datasheets, but will just caution that all chips have a total output rating as well. So make sure you are staying within that limit. With the transistor idea, you can really get the per pin output down by choosing the largest resistor that still drives the transistor enough to drive the relay.
Good Luck and have Fun,
John Vaughters