[TriEmbed] Backup Power for Raspberry Pi 2

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:18:05 CDT 2015

Dwight,

Is the purpose of the backup supply to keep the RPi 2 running? If so it
will need to provide the same current and voltage and the primary supply.
But I'm not quite unerstanding what the backup supply is needed for.

Carl

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Dwight Morgan via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Hi All:
>

> I need a backup power supply for my Raspberry Pi 2. I don’t think I need
> something as large as those made for PCs. I think one more in line with
> that D cell powered one in my alarm clock or a little larger would work
> fine.
>

> Anybody know how to make one or if there is one out there already?
> Feedback appreciated!
>

> Thanks!
>

> Dwight

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)