[TriEmbed] Current & Voltage

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 10:34:51 CDT 2015

It is the current, but clearly you have to have the right resistance and voltage to get the proper current. Your skin is fairly resistant, but pierce through the skin and get into that mostly saline solution and the resistance drops significantly and it really does not take much voltage from there. 5v is not a likely killer, but 12v if placed properly could be a problem. I suspect you could find most of the details on the web if you search based on this outline.
The short answer on ear lobe to toe for five volts is no not a problem.
John Vaughters