[TriEmbed] Content and format for February 9 meeting @ NCSU

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:08:11 CST 2015

My family & I recently joined Wake Robotics, since we joined 'off season',
my daughters & I are working on a small project of our own: an Arduino
controlled labyrinth type Lego maze. The idea is for it to teach programing
and problem solving concepts with a familiar platform that has multiple
levels to it.

I don't know how far along we will be by the 2nd Monday in February, but if
people are interested, I can bring what we have by then.

Glen