[TriEmbed] Maker Faire NC, passing of the torch

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:32:36 CST 2015

Good morning all!

Exciting news for everyone who wants to help keep our local Maker Faire
alive. It it appears there has been a passing of the torch for the Maker
Faire North Carolina! I hope to learn more later in the week.

Please add Michael Wayne to your address book and reach out to him and
share your desire to help make the event happen!

Shane