[TriEmbed] another (free) embedded-related course just started

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Jan 24 18:35:02 CST 2015

OK, I should have taken the time to check Mouser. They list over 500 in
stock and that's the bet I'd make. Mouser is near Dallas and, in my
opinion, is an excellent vendor that provides consistently fantastic
service. They just don't seem to have as much choice as Digikey which is
why I favor the later.
-Pete