[TriEmbed] another (free) embedded-related course just started

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Jan 24 17:48:40 CST 2015

I'm biased in favor of Digikey, but Element14 (aka Newark) would be a
day or two faster *if the parts are in stock in the USA*. They have a
warehouse in South Carolina that makes delivery with cheapest possible
shipping very very fast. The bummer is that every fourth thing you want
is only stocked in the UK (where the parent company lives).

With Digikey I'm consistently getting delivery in just 2-3 days with
their cheapest Postal delivery service if the order is placed early in
the day.

-Pete