[TriEmbed] How to Make a Maker Faire

Kevin Gunn kevin at kevingunn.org
Mon Jan 19 20:11:08 CST 2015

Please let me know if I can assist with advice. I've served as Maker
Coordinator for MFNC for the last three years and my daughter (who is a
majoring in Industrial and Systems Engineering) did our space planning work.

I cannot continue such a role currently due to other obligations (too bad
-- MFNC was a big portion of my life these past few years!), but if anyone
is interested in tackling such a big project, I'm happy to share my
knowledge and experience.

Thanks!
Kevin

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Adam Haile <email at adamhaile.net> wrote: