[TriEmbed] ODROID C1

jonjwolfe at anibit.com jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Fri Jan 9 13:31:25 CST 2015

Has anyone considered or used the Banana Pi? I have been in talks with
them for a while to carry them, but I've never been able to justify
pulling the trigger on it. They look nice, and are only slightly more $
than the Pi (unless you factor shipping from China, which has been one
of my sticking points).

The one unique feature on the Banana I picked up on was a SATA port.
That could come in handy if you want gobs of storage or run a NAS.

If there was enough interest, I could arrange for a group purchase of
them though.

--Jon