[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi Geeks - Durham meeting TONIGHT, starting 6:30pm @ Splatspace

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 19 14:35:46 CST 2015

Sorry for the last minute notice!

Here's the latest from Geoff:

Hi everyone, I'm at Splat Space now. Building is warm and roads are
fine. Please study the detail map of how to enter the parking lot on our
site. Note the entrance is on the north side of the building. It gets no
sun there and the walk way is snowy with a little ice. As with all our
events that we post on meetup, we welcome non-members.

We have limited supplies to set up raspi workstations, so please bring
what you can: raspi, display, keyboard/mouse, power supply if you'd like
to do more than observe.

Our web site should have all the info you need to find us, but should
you have difficulty, call the space at [masked]

Here is the *NEW* Splatspace location info
<http://splatspace.org/location/> and take this phone number with you:
919-704-4225.