[TriEmbed] possible Raspberry Pi 2 source

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:01:56 CST 2015

I ordered 3 from MCM a little over a week ago and they're currently in
transit and should be here tomorrow (weather permitting, of course).
They're backordered but are filling orders as stock comes in. When I
ordered they were saying backordered 12 days but I think it was only 9
before they shipped.  When I checked a few days ago they were saying
backordered until the end of Feb.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM, Shannon Code <genecyber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please confirm here if anyone buys from here.
>

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Pete Soper <pete at soper.us> wrote:
>
>> Newark still shows no stock, but their page for this part suggests a
>> couple thousand or more are available at MCM (an Ohio-based chunk of
>> parent company Farnell).
>>
>> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-16530
>>
>> -Pete

Tanner Lovelace