[TriEmbed] meeting reminder: At NCSU TONIGHT @ 7pm

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Feb 9 08:46:58 CST 2015

No worries.
I don't want folks to have the wrong idea: there is typically lots and
lots of time for chit chat and sharing things like this after the
regular part of the meeting, but that may not start until 8:59pm. If
somebody else has the room booked for 9pm (which has never happened
before) we can move to the lobby ("on our way out").

-Pete