[TriEmbed] RetroPie and MAME

Rick nm3g at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 13:49:16 CST 2015

Hi Alex,

Sounds like you're using an LCD mode instead of a CRT mode; and not
allowing enough vertical retrace/horizontal retrace time (LCDs don't
have to deal with physically moving an electron beam). Without
sufficient delay, the beam isn't in position, and your screen looks ...
well ... flagged. The remainder of the lines all look good because the
data and the sweep are matched up nicely.

I took a quick look, but you need to increase the delay before writing
the next line's worth of data out.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rick