[TriEmbed] Recycling broken computers?

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:47:51 CDT 2015

Most of the waste convenience stations scattered around the area have signs
saying they charge $9 per item. They may or may not do so depending on how
the stars are aligned.

The North and South Wake landfills take electronics and do not charge, I'm
not sure about hours of operation.

"Anything with a plug" is a recycling company that will take - um -
anything with a plug, or that runs on batteries. The one place I know of is
inside the belt line off of (I think) US 1.

And finally there is at least one person on the list, Nydia, who is doing
art projects incorporating electronic parts.

On behalf of the environment, thanks for taking the time to research this
and dispose of old electronics properly. :-)

Glen