[TriEmbed] Python Serial Terminal

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:16:49 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm sending this to both groups since it may have broad appeal.

I just wrote a Python serial terminal program for a project I'm working on.
This is a simple terminal, but has the added ability to create CSV files
from the incoming data. This primary use for this is to capture data coming
in from the terminal so it can be manipulated in a spreadsheet.

The code and description of use is on my Wiki here:
http://wiki.tetrasys-design.net/PythonTerminal

Hope it comes in useful for somebody other than me.

If anybody find and bugs or has a feature they could use let me know and I
may be able to add it.

Thanks,
Carl

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)