[TriEmbed] Monday August 10th, 7pm @ NCSU TriEmbed meeting reminder

Bryan X interruptrequestlevel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:21:01 CDT 2015

Hey all, is anyone heading out from the Cary/Apex area tonight who might be
willing to give me a ride back to my house after the meeting? I live right
off of Hw 55 near the Food Lion in Apex; it would be my first time going to
TriEmbed, and I can take the busses from my place to NCSU no problem
however they don't run past 7pm. I'd be more than willing to throw some gas
money if necessary.

Thank you!
Bryan Palmer
(919) 924-3949