[TriEmbed] Monday August 10th, 7pm @ NCSU TriEmbed meeting reminder

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Aug 10 07:20:02 CDT 2015

Hi Ryan,
   Don't sweat it. If you'd like to postpone this that would be
perfectly fine. I know your personal standards have made this an unhappy
situation, but at the bigger picture level we're not in so much hurry
that we couldn't wait for a future meeting for the sake of everybody's
satisfaction level.

-Pete