[TriEmbed] geekSPARK 2015 call for talent - TETRIS on RHT'S exterior

Ian Hands iphands at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:15:00 CDT 2015

I think our chance to pull this off would be a ton higher if we lit up a
single column of windows instead of a 2d array.
We could not do tetris then... but we could make some touch sensitive
control for the display. Like a Kit from Knight Rider like thing that you
can move up and down and change the color of from the street level.

Also I am strongly anything against having something that people can post
text to on the side of the building... some non RH building maybe :-D but
not RH. Just sayin

--
Sent from me, iHands.