[TriEmbed] check archive if you're missing the email sent since the morning of the 20th

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Apr 23 12:15:12 CDT 2015

If you got no list email since the 20th check the bottom of this archive
page starting with Christopher Svec's msg just above my msg mentioning a
"big hammer" :
http://mail.triembed.org/pipermail/triembed_triembed.org/2015-April/date.html

-Pete

PS In case anybody cares, the GNU Mailman "general option" change was
this one:
" Replace the From: header address with the list's posting address to
mitigate issues stemming from the original From: domain's DMARC or
similar policies." changed from default to "munge from" (The TriEmbed
list runs on Mailman version 2.1.18-1)

PPS I can't begin to understand the god-awful pile of mis-represented
binary that got into that "big hammer"  msg I sent. I thought I was
sending a very small graphic file showing the Mailman admin's view of
the specific change described above. Oh well.