[TriEmbed] geekSPARK 2015 call for talent

Ian Hands iphands at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:40:54 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Sorry so late.... I sent an invite out already to folks who replied
with interest but tomorrow @ 630pm we are having a geekSPARK planning
meeting.

If you want to help and can make it please let me know and I will look
for you tomorrow ~6:20pm in the Red Hat lobby.

What: geekSPARK meeting
When: Thurs Apr 23 @ 630pm
Where: Red Hat Inc, 100 East Davie Street, Raleigh, NC 27601, United
States (meet in lobby 10 mins before the meeting)

https://goo.gl/maps/J3Qri

Thanks... and no worries if you can help but can't make this meeting.
I'll try and keep in touch.

Sent from me, iHands.