[TriEmbed] AllPixel Up for Sale

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Mon Apr 20 11:48:58 CDT 2015

A bunch of people asked at the last meeting when the AllPixel would be
available for general sale... I can now answer that: NOW :)

Check out all the pertinent details here:
http://maniacallabs.com/2015/04/20/allpixel-now-available/

Also, another question I was asked is if we would ever give more details on
the behind the scenes stuff and metrics regarding the Kickstarter campaign.
Also yes, but not just yet. I'm currently working on putting together many,
many pretty graphs and a write-up for our blog, chronicalling everything.

If enough people are interested, we'll be happy to put together a
presentation for some future TriEmbed meeting.

-Adam
Maniacal Labs