[TriEmbed] Fwd: Re: Oscilloscope Question

vikram sai balaji ulaganathan tayirvadai.vikram at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:44:57 CDT 2015

I have seen Raspberry Pi oscilloscope (bitscope interacting with raspberry
pi). Also there is an xoscope( a linux based oscilloscope
http://xoscope.sourceforge.net/) that uses your soundcard to get the
information. But it is limited to the frequency of the sound card).

Bitscope ranged from $160 to $200 (available in newark) while xoscope needs
a specific hardware (shield) to filter out any high voltage / current
before the sound card.
Thanks
Vikram