[TriEmbed] Oscilloscope Question

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 07:14:21 CDT 2015

>I'm thinking of getting an oscilloscope or a pc-based device that does that function like the NI MYDAQ.
You may want to listen to Episode 2 "My little pony stopped outputting", Embedded Systems podcast.  It is all about tools needed...  multimeters,  oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.

The professors at the edX course I am doing like this Logic Analyzer.

"all the knobs are virtual, but I like this one (see section 6.5)

Digilent (http://www.digilentinc.com) makes a low cost logic analyzer, called Analog Discovery logic analyzer/scope  www.digilentinc.com/analogdiscovery/ . The regular price is $279, and the student price for this instrument is $99 plus shipping." Jonathan Valvano

Craig