[TriEmbed] Arduino - open HW Raleigh startup -Feedback Request

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:21:53 CDT 2015

Michael,

I would be interested in hearing about your experience and lessons learned
as you progress with the Kickstarter effort. And Internet of Things and
hardware start-ups are all the rage so the topic is relevant. I vote for
lets see what you have lined up.

Shane

A blog about some of my projects.  http://fettricks.blogspot.com/