[TriEmbed] Need a pair of PIR sensors

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:46:34 CDT 2015

Pete,

I have two PIR's that haven't been opened. And three more. It was a grand
plan involving PIR, neopixels and RFM12 modules installed in carved wooden
flowers that mount to the wall. They were going to turn on (kind of like a
nightlight but also on shining on the wall to easily see the color) when
you walked past and fade out out over time. So you can log on the computer
(control room lights etc.) which ones were tripped when but you can tell by
looking at the LED's how long it has been since someone walked past that
spot.

Shane

A blog about some of my projects.  http://fettricks.blogspot.com/