[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Monday April 13th 7pm meeting reminder

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Apr 8 19:59:13 CDT 2015

Casual format again this month, but there may be short presentations
about a custom solar power conversion board, whatever Paul's been up to,
the Controleo2 reflow oven controller, safe sensing of AC mains current,
and/or use of the Mbed IDE with very cheap ARM boards. We might also get
an update on the status of Maniacal Labs' smart LED controller and/or
brief technical overviews of gadgets being explored by experts in this area.

As always there will be opportunities for general show and tell,
discussion around folks' requests for technical help, and the
opportunity for one on one assistance at many levels from beginner to
advanced (depending on who's attending).

If you have something short to share please send me a synopsis so we can
properly pace the meeting. We're also very interested in longer
presentations for future meetings.

Details with maps here <http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=292>.