[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi 2 rocks...

Kyle Thorson kthorson at pobox.com
Thu Apr 2 14:30:39 CDT 2015

How any of you are playing with the Pi?  I just picked up a RPi2 and need
to find a working composite cable for it.  The one I have on hand isn't
wired the same way as the RPi2.  I need to find a cable with a 3.5 side in
the configuration from the sleeve: video, ground, audio, audio.  I am
pretty sure my cable has ground in the wrong place. I am going to check
which ring is ground tonight. I was about to order a new cable, but no one
lists their wiring diagrams.  Does anyone know of a particular brand of
cable that works with the RPi2?

Thanks!

Kyle