[TriEmbed] Paul's Interrupts talk on blog/web & video update

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Sep 14 11:30:29 CDT 2014

Folks,
   Paul arranged his slides with notes on the TriEmbed web site with a
blog posting here <http://triembed.org/blog/?p=535>.

   I'm trying out what might be the "magic wand" needed to fix the
meeting video and make the slides readable at a minimum. I should know
soon if it can be salvaged. If not, we'll have to go with an audio
format in conjunction with Paul's slides.
   One only has to watch the latest TriLUG video to see just how cool
the recording can be when we learn how to do it (step one: see if VLC is
going to crash its ass off or work properly).