[TriEmbed] meeting logistics

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Nov 29 11:46:01 CST 2014

Folks,
    A family matter has me jumping on a plane to the UK in a few hours
and my Internet connection will be sporadic. I expect to be back Friday
night well ahead of the Monday meeting.
    Chip McClelland and I think that picking up where we left off last
month with short(ish) presentations makes sense for the December meeting.
    Note that the December 8th meeting has been moved to ROOM 1005. This
is next door to the room we've been using for the past few months.
    Reservations for next semester have been applied for.