[TriEmbed] Fwd: IEEE/TAR meeting this Monday - Robotic Operating System (ROS)

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:26:29 CDT 2014

I had planned to CC TriEmbed on this announcement, but hit send too soon.
The next IEEE Robotics and Automation meeting will be on ROS - an open
source, distributed control framework that allows tying together a wide
range of sensors and computing nodes.  It has been used on several high
profile robots, and is the control framework for the IEEE humanoid project
as well.

Would love to have a few TriEmbed members join us - please sign up on the
link below.