[TriEmbed] Durham hamfest is NEXT week Re: logistics for Saturday afternoon

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:21:33 CDT 2014

Just a possible note:  Folks wanting to go to the DurHamFest on the 24^th , and
then afterwards attend the TriEmbed Hack Afternoon at Splat*Space, may want to
coordinate a car pool.  It seems to me that several persons could meet in the
back parking lot behind Splat*Space, take fewer vehicles to the hamfest, then
return.  Just a thought....

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA