[TriEmbed] need short wireless breadboard jumpers

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:55:51 CDT 2014

Pete,

I buy mine from dx.com (Deal Extreme) for very cheap.  They have lots of
different sets based on color, length, gender, etc, but I bought 10x of
these on my last order:

http://www.dx.com/p/breadboard-jumper-cable-wires-for-electronic-diy-65-cable-pack-121345#.U3EmfqrANf8

If you can wait, that is the best option, but if you need them immediately,
you will pay higher for them (unless someone has some they can give/loan to
you).

I have a prior commitment tonight or I would bring a couple to you
tonight.  If you don't find any tonight, let me know and perhaps we can
meet up somewhere later this week for me to pass a couple to you.

Btw, I never order 1-2 items from there, but usually grab a wide range of
items and just stock pile them for future use (which is why I bought 10x of
the set above, as well as a few other types of jumper wires and other
parts).