[TriEmbed] Ground Confusion

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:29:31 CDT 2014

I read a good article that explains this phenomenon and why in Circuit Cellar
magazine in the last few months.  If I can dig up the text from their electronic
copy, I'll post it here.

Gist of it is, you minimize ground loops and signal paths where real-world parts
and materials have impedance and generate noise and oscillations.  More
specifically you minimize power ground noise from the control signals.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA